1) Two original Weber 40IDF carbs made in Bologna Italy, both need a cleaning and a full service kit and all the fasteners (screw bolts). One is complete with 28 mm chokes $100, and one is missing one inner venturie and the accelerator lever and has 24 mm chokes $75. Good parts to convert your Empy's to Webers.
2) Complete peddle cluster requiring new bushings $50.
3) Original voltage regulator $50.
4) Set of 30 mm chokes for 911 Weber 40's $45
5) Original two piece spark plug tool $15.
6) Free plus shipping cost: good condition later rain tray (no cracks or broken pieces, not in picture), fuel sender, window cranks, side shift mechanism, clutch fork, battery cut-off, heater lever, fuel tank rubber blocks and strap parts, headlight frames, two VDO 2 1/8" diameters fuel gauges one is new (GM spec), steering U joint, 911 tin pieces.
I will take the spark plug tool $15
fuel tank strap parts (plastic bridge/clamp)
I'll take the throw out fork but there is no price.
I'm in So Cal...as you know Keith.
Whoops.....okay free! I'll take it for shipping or see you at the Eiabachfest this Saturday?
Let me know.
if the black headlight frames are good without cracks I will take them.
I will take the 2 - 911 engine sheet metal, VDO 2 1/8" diameters fuel gauges and shift mechanism
Remaining items are: Carbs, Weber chokes, voltage regulator, gas tank rubber blocks, and steering UV.
I could use one of the fuel gauges if Glenn doesn't need both, and the steering u-joint please
I could use the window cranks if still available. PM me cost and I'll send payment.
I could use the fuel sending unit if still available
Let me know and Thanks
#2 for window cranks.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)