NO LONGER FOR SALE. OWNER DECIDED TO KEEP IT.
Off the road since 2013.
• Excellent driver quality 914 powered by a strong-running stock 2.0L with D-jet fuel injection.
• L64K paint code - Zambezi Green (has been repainted).
• UNCRACKED ORIGINAL DASH and TARGA BAR PAD!!!
• Black interior in good condition - seats, carpet, back pad.
• Restored Blaupunkt radio with Aux powering JBL speakers behind excellent grilles.
• Nice chrome bumpers with good condition top pads and front bumperettes.
• Solid hell hole with some surface rust in battery area.
• ABS rocker covers with raised PORSCHE lettering installed over stock metal panels.
• Sway bars front and rear (rear missing link on one side).
• (5) OEM Fuchs (painted) with aftermarket center caps.
WHAT ABOUT RUST? you ask.
• Rusted jack tubes on both sides but longs are solid.
• Rust along outer door sill area where rocker panel attaches.
• Passenger side rear doughnut area has some rust.
• Under car (floor), hell hole, and trunks are solid with minor surface rust.
• Yeah... unfortunately, this 914 suffers from poor repair of front accident damage.
• From the outside, only a trained eye will notice anything amiss. But open the front hood and take a look. Ugh... the front bodywork seems to be slightly narrower than it should be. As a result, the hood and headlights are a tight fit. Everything works but things can bind if headlights are up and hood is popped open.
• Needs a battery and alternator.
• Typical minor dings, etc of a 45 year old car.
• Fuel pump wired direct to power.
• Tires are old.
This 914 has some standout qualities including very little rust, a strong stock 2.0 w/D-jet, uncracked dash and targa pad, and genuine Fuchs wheels. It would make a great daily driver project.
I love Zambezi Green, good luck with your sale.
I think your presentation of this car is spot-on honest and the pictures you posted give a great idea of what the next owner can expect!
hello; I live in TN. I would like to look at the Green 914 if it is still available.
Not sure exactly where you are located. I am about 50 miles north of Knoxville TN.
Still available. Come take a look and make an offer. Want it out of my driveway!!!
Local buyer hasn't been able to secure the $$$$ and owner needs to sell due to loss of job over a month ago
MAKE AN OFFER on this 95% Rust Free 914
I really do not understand why this car has not sold. Pretty solid looking car. Drop the engine clean up the engine compartment and repaint it. Jack points can be replaced. Yes it has previous front end damage but that can be repaired. IT'S A 73 2.0. If I had the $$ it would be gone.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)