Off the road since 2013. Owner is selling due to lack of storage space.
You may have seen it listed on ebay. Reserve of $8500 was not met.
• Excellent driver quality 914 powered by a strong-running stock 2.0L with D-jet fuel injection.
• L64K paint code - Zambezi Green (has been repainted).
• UNCRACKED ORIGINAL DASH and TARGA BAR PAD!!!
• Black interior in good condition - seats, carpet, back pad.
• Restored Blaupunkt radio with Aux powering JBL speakers behind excellent grilles.
• Nice chrome bumpers with good condition top pads and front bumperettes.
• Solid hell hole with some surface rust in battery area.
• ABS rocker covers with raised PORSCHE lettering installed over stock metal panels.
• Sway bars front and rear (rear missing link on one side).
• (5) OEM Fuchs (painted) with aftermarket center caps.
WHAT ABOUT RUST? you ask.
• Rusted jack tubes on both sides but longs are solid.
• Rust along outer door sill area where rocker panel attaches.
• Passenger side rear doughnut area has some rust.
• Under car (floor), hell hole, and trunks are solid with minor surface rust.
• Yeah... unfortunately, this 914 suffers from poor repair of front accident damage.
• From the outside, only a trained eye will notice anything amiss. But open the front hood and take a look. Ugh... the front bodywork seems to be slightly narrower than it should be. As a result, the hood and headlights are a tight fit. Everything works but things can bind if headlights are up and hood is popped open.
• Needs a battery and alternator.
• Typical minor dings, etc of a 45 year old car.
• Fuel pump wired direct to power.
• Tires are old.
If you'd like a shot of anything specific, let me know and I will post it for you.
This 914 has some standout qualities including very little rust, a strong stock 2.0 w/D-jet, uncracked dash and targa pad, and genuine Fuchs wheels. It would make a great daily driver project.
Located in Seymour TN.
Asking $7914 or best reasonable offer.
I love Zambezi Green, good luck with your sale.
I think your presentation of this car is spot-on honest and the pictures you posted give a great idea of what the next owner can expect!
hello; I live in TN. I would like to look at the Green 914 if it is still available.
Not sure exactly where you are located. I am about 50 miles north of Knoxville TN.
Still available. Come take a look and make an offer. Want it out of my driveway!!!
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)