Ok all, time has come to crunch down.
So far I have done the following:
1. Organize the main thread to gain interest
2. Coordinate and setup hotel reservation
3. Coordinate with PCA for SIG involvement and insurance.
What we have LEFT to do. Please pick a couple and get started on them, let us know which ones your working on.
1. Build WCR2017 logo
2. Plan drives step by step. (This could be delegated to separate people for separate drives)
3. Setup Tshirt's and sweatshirts
4. Organize sponsors for the event
5. Setup the nametag process for registrants.
6. Determine how many lunches and dinners we will be including in the registration.
7. Contact lunch and dinner locations for group pricing or hosting. (We should have at least one nice lunch and one nice dinner that is included. We can do subway sandwiches really cheap and easy as a party plate(or 4) for one of the lunches on a drive to say Yosemite.
8. Get trophies built
9. Determine how we want to organize the car judging. Last years was a mess. I think we need to have printed judging cards on firm paper stock and at least hand out pens (Goodie bag?)
10. Start building a goodie bag.
12. Determine final registration cost
13. Setup paypal for WCR Registration. Get moneys from Jamie and start collecting sponsorship moneys and items.
14. Reassess situation by 4/1/17
Name tags are simple. I need real name and screen name with registration. I can get pricing for 25 - 35 - 45 - 50+ and we can add that to our registration.
The same vendor who does the name tags did t shirts for three years of WCR so we could go that way but, frankly, there are t shirt dudes on every corner.
How about a small vinyl WCR17 logo for rear windows?
I like the vinyl logos. @
Lets get pricing on 50+. We can offer it up to the group for non attendees to fill in the orders.
Regarding t shirts. Whatever works for me. I would however like a cool design, I think the design last year was awesome, the colors were bad but the design pretty cool.
Randy Wentzel has been contacted and is 90% sure he's a go for hosting a drive. May have a family thing but should know soon.
My good friend and his wife own a shirt printing comany in Elk Grove. He said he would give us a deal.
On another note... I have a company in San Antonio TX courting me for an opportunity in their energy division. I have an interview to be scheduled in a few weeks in Minneapolis at the corporate office. If I take a job there, I'm going to miss WCR.
I be in "Hill Country". Lots of trees and rolling hills. I can get a house, 10 acres and a shop for $500k.
Sounds just like my dads place, that will be great!
This shit needs to get done.
Heres a new logo. Old one was old. This is reminiscent of 2005 logo which I have been staring at for the past 12 years on my wall. I dont have a HD version of it and I didnt like the ones previous so bam. Logo.
This will be for one side of the shirt and for our general stuff. Im developing a picture to accompany it for the shirt/sweater.
SOMEONE needs to get sponsors. I got PCA's sponsorship, but we need cash or better yet prizes and 914rubber cant be our only prize fountain. Rob Im looking to you for this one. You've got the most connections.
On it. Though Ken Schipper is working on a logo...
Ok then if kens is nicer (Probably) then well use that. But were only 3 months away I think were going to be against the gun on a lot of these items with a lead time....
Ken has bowed out. Too busy. Yours is good!
Let me rework mine a hair.
I want the dark lines a little better, And maybe I wont use the New Porsche script font for the lettering.
Bids in for the name tags. $7.50 each for a quantity of 35 -50.
Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)