We are a member-owned community where people have fun, help each other, and talk about Porsche 914 history, tech, restoration and racing.
Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
We don't like rules or excessive moderation, but we have some guidelines to help 914world be a friendly place:
* Racism doesn't have a place at 914World.
* Don't call anyone names. Treat other members like your mother taught you - If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. No personal attacks.
* We like everyone to be able to have their voice, so we won't edit, delete or lock a thread or post unless it's just gotta be done. We'll do our best to send you a PM before we clean up yer messes.
* We hope you use our classifieds, but the 914World team can't be responsible for the actions of buyers and sellers. Remember the latin "Caveat Emptor"... (translation: let the buyer beware.)
* Please, let's not talk about Politics & Religion. Wars have been fought for years and years because of Politics and Religion, so let's keep 'em out of 914World.
* Remember keep yer dirty pictures in the Sandbox. Yes, this includes avatars and pictures in signatures.
* We welcome your off topic posts, but please label your post so it's obvious (begin your topic with "OT:").
* Any "Us vs Them" thread relating to other 914 sites will be immediately deleted without warning or notice. It's not productive for the 914 community.
CAN-SPAM statement: We will NOT spam you. We will NOT sell or loan out your email address to ANYONE!! We will NOT send out any unsolicted commercial advertising.
914world sends out a monthly newsletter, occasional 914 event announcements (local and national), holiday greetings and important site change notices. During your registration process, you have the option to opt-out of emails from administrators. If receiving emails from 914world admins might bother you, please uncheck this box.