Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 in Targa Newfoundland, Would this make sense?
DNHunt
post Jun 18 2003, 07:55 AM
Post #1

914 Wizard? No way. I got too much to learn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 598

I'm sure a lot of you guy's have seen this, but it's news to me and I think it's pretty cool. Brian Miller a guy that posts over on PP is entering a 914 in this years Targa Newfoundland rally. Looks like the car is going to look pretty stock but is something special. He's got a Raby 2270C and Patrick Motor Sports are preparing the chassis.

Here's a link to the PP post. Here's a link to the guy's web page.

This seems to me to be quite a statement about our cars. Here's a 30 year old car with some mods preparing for an endurance type of race. To me it seems kind of like the "Little Engine That Could" and I feel that an organization like 914world.com should get behind this effort. The guy is looking for sponsors, so, here's the question I have. Should we as a bunch of 914 enthusiasts get behind one of our own? I sure can picture a 914world.com sticker on that car. I'd like to see how people feel about this. I don't know Brian maybe some of you do and can chime in. From what I have seen it looks like he's going about this the right way.

Dave
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 10:42 AM