Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> '73 Ravenna green 2 litre, Thanks to my American "cousins".
magaoidh
post Aug 6 2006, 06:36 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,686

After 11 months of frustrating endeavour I have finally managed to buy a decent 914.Its Chris Campbell's ex car and its now on the pond to Sydney,OZ.Lets hope the Pacific is pacific!
I would like to take the opportunity to thank people who have helped in one way or another,namely Kevin Conway,Joe Sharp,Clayton,Boxstr(nearly bought that one Craig)SKline(good guy for a ppi)Bill Grimstead,Karl Simer,Rich Bontempi,Rich Linsdall,Chris Campbell,the guru, Dave Darling,John Steczkowski(the PO) and last but not least my mate Jeff Duncan, the Texan who drove from Corpus Christi to Austin to inspect the car for me and wouldnt even accept petrol money.How's that for a good bloke?I think I will sell him the Harbour Bridge for a Xmas pesent!I am sure I have missed some people,thanks to you too!
Now I wont be spending 4 hours a day on the net chasing a car.(it will be parts )
I can hardly wait to get it in my garage and up on stands.(thats normal operating position isnt it?)
Jeff tells me they are great cars to drive(I havent driven one yet)
I know,I know,TTIUWP.The original ad is still in cars for sale.(John Stecz, '73 Ravenna green for sale)
I will try and get some pics up otherwise.
If you blokes manage to get to OZ I will shout you a beer or two,but dont all lob at once.
Regards, Geoff McGee P.S.Dave,Magaoidh is the Gaelic spelling of my surname.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
magaoidh   '73 Ravenna green 2 litre   Aug 6 2006, 06:36 PM
JPB   Goojob mate!! Now thats what I call love ...   Aug 6 2006, 07:06 PM
Joe Sharp   Geoff finaly got a car, now we can all relax. :D K...   Aug 6 2006, 09:06 PM
jim_hoyland   Geoff, Congrats ! :clap: Do they require rig...   Aug 6 2006, 09:33 PM
mikez   Gonna get the evil eye from the cops when ya tool ...   Aug 6 2006, 09:51 PM
magaoidh   I'll only take it out at night!!! ...   Aug 7 2006, 01:37 AM
Bleyseng   Wow, you got a great car! You will have a blas...   Aug 7 2006, 08:41 AM
magaoidh   "Wow, you got a great car! You will have ...   Aug 7 2006, 04:56 PM
Bleyseng  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th June 2024 - 01:44 AM