Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTB: 914 roller or project NorCal
pencap914
post May 7 2020, 11:14 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,872
Region Association: Northern California

Hi All,

I'm looking for a solid roller with minimal rust with the idea of making a resto-mod/GT tribute car complete with steel haunches and an aircooled 6.

Specific year does't matter too much to me, as long as its not a 76 (California Smog...) It seems the side-shift transmissions aren't too difficult to come-by.

I know there's no such thing as a "rust free" car. I don't mind doing the typical hell hole repair, or a section of floor pan. I'm no expert shop owner with extensive experience with sheetmetal fabrication, just a guy with a welder and (half) of a garage.

I had a 74 914 as my first car in Highschool in 2003, then had to sell it in 2007. I'm interested in getting back into another project so let me know if you have something or know of anyone that may be interested in selling a project car! I live north of Sacramento, CA so the closer to Northern California the better.

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 01:27 AM