Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> FS: Beautiful 1974 2.0 all original, in excellent condition, .....really it is. 2 owner car
naro914
post Jul 10 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #1

Losing my mind...

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,073
Region Association: South East States

Hi all,
I had posted this earlier but things have changed a bit recently....A lady not far from me in Charlotte contacted me about her beautiful green 1974 2.0 car that she was selling. I was originally helping her to sell it, but I knew it needed a few things so I just bought it from her so I could get everything done. It's extremely nice, with everything there. It's been garage kept in North Carolina all it's life. She bought it in '79 from the original owner who purchased it new at the dealer in Charlotte.

I went through the car completely, and had John Forbes at Black Forest Racing do some maintenance work on it. I've driven it a bunch and it drives exactly as it should, and is very strong and tight. The mileage is correct at 71,000.

It even has a perfect engine sound pad in it.

Those that know me, know I like very nice cars and have a few great 914's, but I am a driver, not a concours guy. This car is definitly concours worthy but I am not a great detailer. Right now it is probably the cleanest car I have ever owned (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

All original except the speakers in the doors and the luggage rack on the back. It's had the front deck lid repainted for stone chips at some point, and a few touch ups done so well that you cannot tell where.

What does it need? It needs new shocks... I think the ones on it are original!
EDIT: I just found out the clock doesn't work.... it worked a little bit ago, but not now.

Excellence Mag says this is close to a $19k car! I disagree, but I can tell you that it IS one of the nicest original cars you will find.

Here is a picture, but go to http://www.naroescapemotorsports.com/For_S..._914_Green.html for more pictures and details.

Price is $15,500 obo
Located in my garage in Charlotte

Give me a call (704.309.5499) or email me with questions or interest.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 04:52 PM