Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sebring 2011 Winter Test Days, Record Number of Entries
Vysoc
post Feb 8 2011, 03:04 PM
Post #1

Vysoc

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,737
Region Association: South East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/flag.gif)
Thank goodness March is just around the corner and Sebring is not that far away.
The Pre-Test propaganda has 33 cars signed up for the test, it starts tomorrow and runs through Thursday. Support series have had Monday and Tuesday to lay some rubber down before the big boys get there tomorrow. Weather is very iffy for Thursday with rain forecast. I am going up on Thursday (my only day off ...no choice), the most significant car seems to be the debut of the new Ferrari. If anyone wants photo's of any specific car's let me know and I will snap a few. I wonder if Audi will be here for the Test days, they usually just rent the track for a few days and get the data they need then. The French Lion never gets there and blows everybody away with there speed, but Sebring jumps up and rattles them to death in most cases.
Let me know if anybody wants to see anything, Paddock is closed to us normal people so we can't get some of the really good shots.

I will post on Friday morning.

Vysoc (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilgrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th June 2024 - 12:32 PM