Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Blinker Relay Question
orbit398
post May 19 2016, 09:02 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,681
Region Association: Southwest Region

For some reason, the left blinkers no longer come on. I have check the bulbs and they are good. I replaced the fuses the other day and cleaned all the fuse holder contacts.

The right blinkers do come like normal. When I turn on the right blinkers, the relay works like it should. I removed the black relay cap and can see it operating properly. When I turn on the left blinkers, the relay does not work/move. The light filament in the bulbs are not on either.

Is it possible for the relay to only work for one side of the car? I figured the relay either worked or didn't work. Attached are two photos of the relay internals. The one post with a "C" designation appears to have gotten hot at some point and wonder if may be the issue.

Anyone know what the connectors are on the relay?
C =
49 =
49a =
31 =

Attached File(s)
Attached File  relay___blinker.pdf ( 307.98k ) Number of downloads: 110
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 03:20 PM