|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| yeahmag |
Feb 3 2022, 06:50 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,485 Joined: 18-April 05 From: Pasadena, CA Member No.: 3,946 Region Association: Southern California
|
Where are people sourcing exhaust gaskets for the Tangerine headers? Damned if I can find a gasket with the right bolt spacing...
Collector 2.25" OD with 3.5" (ish) bolt spacing, 2 bolt Stub pipes 1.75" ID with 2.4" (ish) bolt spacing, 2 bolt |
| bdstone914 |
Feb 3 2022, 07:42 PM
Post
#2
|
|
bdstone914 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 5,393 Joined: 8-November 03 From: Riverside CA Member No.: 1,319 |
Where are people sourcing exhaust gaskets for the Tangerine headers? Damned if I can find a gasket with the right bolt spacing... Collector 2.25" OD with 3.5" (ish) bolt spacing, 2 bolt Stub pipes 1.75" ID with 2.4" (ish) bolt spacing, 2 bolt Maybe ask Chris Foley ? |
| rfinegan |
Feb 4 2022, 06:18 AM
Post
#3
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,227 Joined: 8-February 13 From: NC Member No.: 15,499 Region Association: MidAtlantic Region
|
|
| ChrisFoley |
Feb 4 2022, 06:25 AM
Post
#4
|
|
I am Tangerine Racing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 8,032 Joined: 29-January 03 From: Bolton, CT Member No.: 209 Region Association: None
|
The stepped flange stub pipe connections are not intended to have gaskets.
A standard gasket for the tailpipe/muffler flanges should be available at your FLAPS. I can supply a part # when I'm at work. |
| yeahmag |
Feb 4 2022, 10:52 AM
Post
#5
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 2,485 Joined: 18-April 05 From: Pasadena, CA Member No.: 3,946 Region Association: Southern California
|
Thanks Chris! Got your email with the part number. Really appreciate that and the tips for a hanger. Your suggestion is similar to what I've built on my current exhaust. Time to get the welder out...
|
| carreras0 |
Sep 29 2026, 10:53 PM
Post
#6
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 3 Joined: 11-September 09 From: CA Member No.: 10,795 Region Association: None |
The stepped flange stub pipe connections are not intended to have gaskets. A standard gasket for the tailpipe/muffler flanges should be available at your FLAPS. I can supply a part # when I'm at work. Hey Chris, Can you repost the gasket information here for your EVO headers. I need 4 x 1.75 in and 2 x 2.25 gaskets Thank you, Chris |
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 30th September 2026 - 12:38 AM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |