|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| Ron914 |
Oct 1 2026, 02:05 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 562 Joined: 19-April 22 From: Huntington Beach,Ca Member No.: 26,487 Region Association: Southern California
|
When I got my car one of the things I didn't like was if you grabbed the steering wheel
you could grip it and move it side to side or up and down . I have purchased a steering column rebuild parts from 914 rubber but I don't believe it will address the problem I am having . @914Sixer suggested a couple of part numbers to correct this . The cheapest option is to replace what reminds me of the crush washer used on the shifter knob to hold it tight to the shifter. Does anyone else have experience with this problem/repair ? These are the parts sugested I believe. I also ran across these parts while searching. |
| 930cabman |
Oct 1 2026, 03:09 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Advanced Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 4,853 Joined: 12-November 20 From: Buffalo Member No.: 24,877 Region Association: North East States
|
|
| Steve |
Oct 1 2026, 03:45 PM
Post
#3
|
|
914 Guru ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 6,086 Joined: 14-June 03 From: Laguna Niguel, CA Member No.: 822 Region Association: Southern California
|
I installed the autohouz bushing on my 75. Worked great. I got it from Pelican years ago
|
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 03:56 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |