Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cars and Coffee at Enderle Center, This Saturday
jrrobertson
post Oct 5 2026, 11:07 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Members
Posts: 56
Joined: 28-December 16
From: Wolverine Lake , Michigan
Member No.: 20,704
Region Association: Upper MidWest



I am meeting Bruce Stone at the Cars & Coffee at Enderle Center this Saturday to get some parts from him. Anyone going to be there. I am from Michigan and always look forward to seeing some California 914s when I am there.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ValcoOscar
post Oct 5 2026, 11:25 AM
Post #2


Garage Life
****

Group: Members
Posts: 2,679
Joined: 19-November 13
From: SoCal
Member No.: 16,669
Region Association: Southern California



QUOTE(jrrobertson @ Oct 5 2026, 10:07 AM) *

I am meeting Bruce Stone at the Cars & Coffee at Enderle Center this Saturday to get some parts from him. Anyone going to be there. I am from Michigan and always look forward to seeing some California 914s when I am there.


I heard recently that this weekly event moved to another nearby location in Orange.


O

User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: sb914, ValcoOscar

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th October 2026 - 01:31 PM
...