Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Event cost
rick 918-S
post Feb 15 2004, 08:41 AM
Post #1

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

I see we set the cost at $ 100.00,

Is this per person? or per car?

I think I will have 4 kids with me? Two of mine and at least two of their friends plus the wife.

Are we having sponsors help with the venue costs, Awards, Etc.?

We need a list of the things we need money for and the cost so we can work on getting these items sponsored.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
rick 918-S
post Feb 18 2004, 12:54 AM
Post #2

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Ok, I agree to all that was stated. So where do we start?

What do we need to raise to put on the AX event? Is $ 30.00 correct? Do we really need 40 cars or no event?

Friday morning breakfast was proposed. This sounds like the start of the event. Where are we meeting? What is the projected cost per plate? Then the goody bag cost for the cruise.

Anything else covered in the cost of the event on the first day?

Second day is the AX. is this a stand along event for the day? Are we providing lunch or anything? Is there a Saturday night dinner? Whats the cost? Or will this be Dutch (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Sunday is the Show and swap. Did we get a cost for this? Then there's the BBQ and awards presentation. What should be the projected cost for the BBQ.

Were working on the trophy pricing this weekend. Shouldn't be too bad. were making them. We'll need to purchase the acrylic, and some nice wood. maybe something exotic like Zebra or something. Then there's the cost of the event plaques for the bases. I'll know more next week.

What else will be covered in the event fee.

What are we having sponsors pay for?
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 11:27 AM