Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> First Speeding Ticket in the Teener, Pissed me off.
tracks914
post Jul 3 2004, 07:19 PM
Post #1

Canadian Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 153
Region Association: None

OK, so I was speeding and I did deserve it. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
The part that pissed me off was that the cop was a guy that I went to high school with and he didn't give me a break. I think he was jealous when he saw my car. :finger2:
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Dave Bell
post Jul 4 2004, 03:28 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,398
Region Association: None

On the way to a D&G 914 swap meet in So-Cal about a year ago, with another teener trailing me, we both got pulled over on a Sunday morning on a nearly empty section of the 210 freeway that had just opened up. Other guy bitched around and got written up for a higher speed.... I would of laughed more, but I did get a ticket too.

On 914 run about 3 years ago down here, we came up over a hill and suddenly hit a blind stop sign at a T intersection. I was leading the pack.....With other people following close and many having not come over the hill yet this led to some serious tire squealing and people pulling into the opposing lane to avoid others already stopped... Exciting enough, not to mention the fact that there was a CHP sitting broadside directly across from us at the T intersection. He just looked at us and never said or did any thing! I was more thankful that we did not have to start a parts yard from wrecked 914's... Definately memorable.

Have a safe 4th.

- Dave
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 04:15 AM