Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> VW Type 3, Who was it?
AlexO
post Jul 6 2004, 09:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 482

I saw a pst the other day with a link to a Type 3 site. A friend of mine is bringing home a 68 1/2 Fastback w/ FI and an automatic. Any info on these cars would be appriciated.

--Alex
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
AlexO
post Jul 7 2004, 01:08 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 482

Thanks for the info guys. I think the car is coming home on Friday. Needs all the lights/blinkers/trim put back on, should be together in a week or so though.

Any thoughts on an engine that hasn't been started in four years? I was thinking just change the oil, filter, clean the strainer, check the ignition & FI and fire her up. Sound like a decent plan? I'd like to take care of this car as much as possible, the new owner is a redneck who needed a project, so I'm hoping he doesnt like it and I can buy it from him. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif)

--Alex
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 06:54 AM