|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| Howard |
Aug 15 2004, 06:51 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Incontin(g)ent Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Benefactors Posts: 5,785 Joined: 24-July 03 From: Westlake Village, CA Member No.: 943 Region Association: None
|
Good turnout, fun group, but none of that's important. Slits and Toast were climbing all over me in the twisties when I rounded a turn and hit a gelatinous mass of something on the road. Sticky Toyo's grabbed a chunk and deposited same on Ron's windshield.
Sent to FBI for analysis, but let me tell you it's good to be in the lead..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif) Attached image(s)
|
![]() ![]() |
| Howard |
Aug 16 2004, 02:40 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Incontin(g)ent Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Benefactors Posts: 5,785 Joined: 24-July 03 From: Westlake Village, CA Member No.: 943 Region Association: None
|
Yup, mea culpa. It's the 8th ramp west of Las Virgenes. Really sorry about this, Alberto. Next time will be a little smoother. Andrew, you have the engineering degree, so you take over as team leader (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
|
Howard First 914 Mulholland run Aug 15 2004, 06:51 PM
Aaron Cox "Sir, that looks like crap to me..." Aug 15 2004, 06:53 PM
phantom914 Eegad! I thought you were going to try to enco... Aug 15 2004, 07:07 PM
seanery dead mushy toad? Aug 15 2004, 07:26 PM
URY914 What's it taste like?
Paul Aug 15 2004, 07:34 PM
TonyAKAVW Well, even though I came late I had a blast. Andr... Aug 15 2004, 07:37 PM
TonyAKAVW Sadly, I think Lagunero missed out on the breakfas... Aug 15 2004, 07:40 PM
Howard Oh, and wanna start a flame @ pelican? I posted t... Aug 15 2004, 10:06 PM
SLITS
Mr.C I would guess you were on a bikers ass and he let ... Aug 15 2004, 11:05 PM
jgiroux67 :lol: :lol:
Amazing poem! Aug 15 2004, 11:09 PM
Mr.C Who needs the FBI I found McGruff the crime dog... Aug 15 2004, 11:32 PM
Aaron Cox is it dung? is the mystery solved? Aug 15 2004, 11:41 PM
Howard
Aaron Cox
phantom914
lagunero Hey! nice meeting you TonyakaVW , Steve (beaut... Aug 16 2004, 01:22 PM
phantom914 Not to defend your wife or anything ;) , but jus... Aug 16 2004, 01:30 PM
lagunero Darn! We were in front of you guys! Thanks... Aug 16 2004, 01:49 PM
SLITS <... Aug 16 2004, 06:51 PM
Howard Get back on your meds... Aug 16 2004, 10:59 PM![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 09:33 AM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |