Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> First 914 Mulholland run, Please identify object on Slits' car
Howard
post Aug 15 2004, 06:51 PM
Post #1


Incontin(g)ent Member
*****

Group: Benefactors
Posts: 5,785
Joined: 24-July 03
From: Westlake Village, CA
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None



Good turnout, fun group, but none of that's important. Slits and Toast were climbing all over me in the twisties when I rounded a turn and hit a gelatinous mass of something on the road. Sticky Toyo's grabbed a chunk and deposited same on Ron's windshield.

Sent to FBI for analysis, but let me tell you it's good to be in the lead..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon8.gif)


Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
SLITS
post Aug 16 2004, 06:51 PM
Post #2


"This Utah shit is HARSH!"
**********

Group: Benefactors
Posts: 13,602
Joined: 22-February 04
From: SoCal Mountains ...
Member No.: 1,696
Region Association: None



QUOTE(acox914 @ Aug 15 2004, 10:41 PM)
is it dung? is the mystery solved?

It wasn't dung,
I thought it was Howards lung,
From smokin' all them Russian cigarettes,
That was surely my bet.

It was solid and did not run,
Sticking my nose in it did not sound to fun,
But it was exciting you see,
As I watched it fly at me.

Yes, I covered it with my hat,
My vision of the road just couldn't stand looking at that,
At the first stop, scrapped it into a cup,
Dropped it in the first barrel dump.

I suppose I could have declared it road kill,
But it looked like all that was left of Bill,
I didn't know if it would crawl when I threw it on the grill,
But for my stomach, it just gave it a chill.

What ever it was, no one knows for sure,
But I'll bet that Rich918S would have the cure,
Alien it was and alien it shall remain,
For typing more of this story gives me gas pains.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Howard   First 914 Mulholland run   Aug 15 2004, 06:51 PM
Aaron Cox   "Sir, that looks like crap to me..."   Aug 15 2004, 06:53 PM
phantom914   Eegad! I thought you were going to try to enco...   Aug 15 2004, 07:07 PM
seanery   dead mushy toad?   Aug 15 2004, 07:26 PM
URY914   What's it taste like? Paul   Aug 15 2004, 07:34 PM
TonyAKAVW   Well, even though I came late I had a blast. Andr...   Aug 15 2004, 07:37 PM
TonyAKAVW   Sadly, I think Lagunero missed out on the breakfas...   Aug 15 2004, 07:40 PM
Howard   Oh, and wanna start a flame @ pelican? I posted t...   Aug 15 2004, 10:06 PM
SLITS     Aug 15 2004, 10:26 PM
Mr.C   I would guess you were on a bikers ass and he let ...   Aug 15 2004, 11:05 PM
jgiroux67   :lol: :lol: Amazing poem!   Aug 15 2004, 11:09 PM
Mr.C   Who needs the FBI I found McGruff the crime dog...   Aug 15 2004, 11:32 PM
Aaron Cox   is it dung? is the mystery solved?   Aug 15 2004, 11:41 PM
Howard     Aug 16 2004, 12:02 AM
Aaron Cox     Aug 16 2004, 12:35 AM
phantom914     Aug 16 2004, 10:27 AM
lagunero   Hey! nice meeting you TonyakaVW , Steve (beaut...   Aug 16 2004, 01:22 PM
phantom914   Not to defend your wife or anything ;) , but jus...   Aug 16 2004, 01:30 PM
lagunero   Darn! We were in front of you guys! Thanks...   Aug 16 2004, 01:49 PM
Howard   Yup, mea culpa. It's the 8th ramp west of Las...   Aug 16 2004, 02:40 PM
SLITS   <...   Aug 16 2004, 06:51 PM
Howard   Get back on your meds...   Aug 16 2004, 10:59 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 09:33 AM
...