Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rennlist, is it worth it
ws91420
post Nov 3 2004, 07:36 PM
Post #1

Yes I have one a Lensley 914

Group: Members
From: Ruther Glen,VA (halfway between sticks and civilization)
Member No.: 1,137
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Is joining Rennlist worth it for owners of 914's?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
HarveyH
post Nov 4 2004, 08:05 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 843

Every reputable venue of 914 information, goods, and services deserves our support. This forum (bbs, whatever (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) ) currently has the most traffic, by a significant margin, but this was not always the case, and it may not be the case in the future.
Some have accused the Bird, and Rennlist of being 'too commercial', but they are businesses. Wayne and Co. sell parts, and John D. sells the services of the Rennlist, and their internet presence supports those functions. That doesn't mean that we can't use the services they provide. I buy parts from Pellican (and other vendors), and send Rennlist a check for membership. I don't have to, but I feel that by providing positive reinforcement they will continue to provide services that I value.
Agreed, their support of the 914 community is not as great as it once was, but the taildraggers and waterpumpers provide a much greater percentage of their business than we do, and they are trying to make a living through their efforts. It's not like Porsche, or PCNA who look at you like you have three heads or a dread disease if you say you have a 914

Rant over...
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif)
Harvey
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 10:20 AM