Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Denver: anyone know Rocky Mountain Motorsport?, I am looking at a 996 that they have
airkewl
post Nov 16 2004, 03:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 120

Does anyone have any experience with Rocky Mountin Motorsports in Denver, good or bad?

I am thinking about a 99 996 that they have there, and want to know their reputation.

If anyone is in the vicinty and could drop by and check it out that would be great. I want to confirm that it is indeed excellent as they describe, before I get on a plane to check it out.

Rocky Mountain Eurosport
885 S Oneida St
Denver, CO 80224
Phone: (303)742-2222
www.rmeurosport.com

Thanks in advance for any help.
Tony
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Gint
post Nov 17 2004, 03:59 PM
Post #2

Mike Ginter

Group: Admin
Member No.: 20
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Man, that job really sucked! But somebody had to do it, right?

Seriously, that was better than my best day at work. Although the wind noise was just a wee bit loud north of 120 MPH. Not really, but I had to throw in that part. The stereo covers it up nicely anyway. The brakes also hauled the car back down to 65 with no fuss, pull or fade. Pitty I didn't think to open the sunroof until after I regained my senses. It suprised me how easy this car was to drive in a docile fashion too. Oh, and, I didn't bother looking for rust.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

Nice car. I spent 40 minutes and 2 highways driving it. Lots of surface streets also. Real honest to god building with a LOT of 911's among other things, Jag's, Bimmers, you get the idea.

Anywhoo....

As I said on the phone, the car drove out well. No issues. It pulled to the left a tiny bit on very few ocasions. I think that was primarily due to the crown of the road, surface condition, and these Conti Sport Contact 2 sneakers. The tires are also not new. Right rear is 1/16" from the tread wear indicators, left rear a little more tread, the fronts are closer to 1/8". But of course on these tires that still leaves you some room to play with. The bumper cover has been repainted as Leon said. It is just the slightest bit brighter red than the rest of the car. But that's typical of red. It's a bitch to match. The very small paint chips on the front fenders and trunk lid have been touched up well. None are exposed. There are also quite a lot of tiny paint chips from sand (winter road stuff) under the rear wing. But you have to open the rear deck lid to see them. Or bend over at the waist and crank your head upside down. There was also the one left rear factory rack attachment point cover that would only partially close. Leather interior and carbon fibre accoutrements as indicated by Leon.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 03:57 PM