Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 16X6/8 Style 90 wheels. What are they worth?
Eddie914
post Jan 28 2005, 11:53 PM
Post #1

Unregistered

I have a set of 16 x 6/8 Style 90 wheels that have no use(to me). What are they worth?
Some curbing and peeling (I bought them for the Yoko a032r tires they were wrapped with).

Almost forgot ... CHROME! The hand painted center caps may be worth more than the wheels.

What is the best place to sell them?

Thanks

Eddie
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Mueller
post Jan 29 2005, 09:24 AM
Post #2

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

I was asking $400 for my old Chrome 90's for a few months...finally let them go for $300 to a local sale.

kinda wish I still had them...the ride is pretty stiff with my 17's and lowered suspension, but I don't drive the car enough to care too much....

the 16x6's will work on the front and the back with stock fenders....

the 16x8's will fit on the front with a spacer (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smile.gif)

no such luck on the rear with stock fenders....the offset is too deep so a small spacer is needed to clear the trailing arm and clear the trunk wall, then the fenders need to be pulled out some to clear on the outside....

the will fit better than the standard 911 16x8 Fuchs or at least less fender mods need to be done....of course it all depends on the size of the tire...a 205 or 225 will be easier to fit than a 245....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 12:47 PM