|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| jmargush |
Sep 16 2026, 02:31 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 512 Joined: 8-June 04 From: Goshen, IN Member No.: 2,176 |
I upgraded to RE71rz for autoxv this year.
I am super impressed with these other than I am wearing the outside edge with almost no wear on the inside. Tangerine camber boxes are installed camber maxed out and cater naxed or at around 4.75 degrees. Anyone else experiencing this or more importantly have a solution. Attached thumbnail(s) |
![]() ![]() |
| infraredcalvin |
Sep 18 2026, 12:51 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Distracted Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,775 Joined: 25-August 08 From: Ladera Ranch, CA Member No.: 9,463 Region Association: Southern California
|
I would say air pressure, but it looks like your roll over is ok at the indicators….
|
| jmargush |
Sep 18 2026, 04:58 AM
Post
#3
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 512 Joined: 8-June 04 From: Goshen, IN Member No.: 2,176 |
I would say air pressure, but it looks like your roll over is ok at the indicators…. I wondered about pressure as well, but the outer roll over looks correct. I'll have to check to see what the camber number is. I'm also going to Sema so hopefully I can talk to someone at Bridgestone. If i need more camber are there any solutions like a different ball joint? Or would a-arms need to be modified? |
jmargush Bridgestone RE71 rz Sep 16 2026, 02:31 PM
jmargush RE: Bridgestone RE71 rz Sep 16 2026, 02:32 PM
stownsen914 How much camber were you able to get? Not familiar... Sep 17 2026, 01:04 PM
sixnotfour 3/4 degree..
https://tarett.com/products/front-de-... Sep 18 2026, 08:51 AM
sixnotfour front end pushing ? Sep 18 2026, 09:05 AM
jmargush Camber is -2 degrees
Car is not pushing Sep 18 2026, 03:14 PM
stownsen914 2 degrees isn't too bad. The other possibility... Sep 19 2026, 06:40 AM
infraredcalvin :agree:
OP did you ever get to the bottom this? Sep 29 2026, 08:31 PM![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 4th October 2026 - 11:38 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |