|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| Rarely Writes |
Sep 27 2026, 08:51 AM
Post
#1
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 18 Joined: 15-April 22 From: Mount Prospect, IL Member No.: 26,482 Region Association: Upper MidWest |
My friends and I just completed a 3-1/2 year restoration of a 1973 Marathon Blue 2.0 that had been sitting for 25 years. My brother has been playing with AI creating Music Videos and was inspired to create this one documenting the restoration of a 914. Please forgive AI's shortcomings like showing the engine in the trunk - I'm actually amazed it got so many things right.
Here's the link to the music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayWn-DR0WrU |
![]() ![]() |
| Ron914 |
Sep 27 2026, 03:14 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 561 Joined: 19-April 22 From: Huntington Beach,Ca Member No.: 26,487 Region Association: Southern California
|
Enjoyed your video ,great job. Being a country fan I liked your choice . (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
|
Rarely Writes 914 Restoration Music Video Sep 27 2026, 08:51 AM
Cairo94507 That was very nice; I liked the music and song. Y... Sep 27 2026, 09:10 AM
TC 914-8 Cool video for sure, my OCD makes me want to go cl... Sep 27 2026, 09:26 AM
Montreal914 Nice video!
Thank you for sharing!
The PCH... Sep 27 2026, 12:53 PM
Maltese Falcon Love this, many memories in my 52 y/o 914 >... Sep 27 2026, 03:03 PM
tygaboy I've been doing a lot of work with AI and I ca... Sep 27 2026, 04:27 PM
Shivers That was great. Forgive but I am not a country mus... Sep 27 2026, 04:41 PM![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 27th September 2026 - 07:20 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |