|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| jrrobertson |
Sep 29 2026, 08:14 AM
Post
#1
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 55 Joined: 28-December 16 From: Wolverine Lake , Michigan Member No.: 20,704 Region Association: Upper MidWest
|
|
![]() ![]() |
| DennisV |
Sep 29 2026, 09:06 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,031 Joined: 8-August 20 From: Santa Rosa, CA Member No.: 24,575 Region Association: Northern California
|
Anyone know why this warning is on the coil for a 914-6? I think that is because you need to make sure the signal is routed through the CDI. Not directly to the coil. I destroyed a coil on my test stand because I wired ignition directly to the coil instead of through the CDI. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/excl.gif) @Cairo94507 Aase has a good selection of decals, including coil bracket decal. |
jrrobertson 914-6 Warning Label on Coit Sep 29 2026, 08:14 AM
Cairo94507 Don't know; but, I need 2 sets of those decals... Sep 29 2026, 08:33 AM
Ninja Possible reason...
CDI ignition systems might fry... Sep 29 2026, 08:47 AM
TP914 I have that bracket , picked it up at a 914 swap m... Sep 29 2026, 09:32 AM![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 29th September 2026 - 11:45 AM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |