Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS: NEW Upper & Lower Steering Column Bearing $59 shipped, For 72-74 or 75-76 if you buy spacer
914Sixer
post Sep 30 2026, 04:27 PM
Post #1


914 Guru
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 9,579
Joined: 17-January 05
From: San Angelo Texas
Member No.: 3,457
Region Association: Southwest Region



New upper and lower set. Uppers are now $90-$130. These are some left over stuff I bought a long time ago. 75-76 need spacer. You can use metal or plastic. About $12 on Ebay.

paypal.me/markheard1


Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Ron914
post Sep 30 2026, 08:45 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
***

Group: Members
Posts: 561
Joined: 19-April 22
From: Huntington Beach,Ca
Member No.: 26,487
Region Association: Southern California



Mark,
Im interested in a set but I have a 76 . My steering wheel has side to side movement and

I was told that it needs an expensive sort of bearing that doesn't look like a bearing . I

will see if I have a photo to show . I did purchase from 914 rubber a rebuild kit but it

doesn't include an upper . Can you hold one set for me while check for the photo please.

Thanks Ron
Attached Image

It seems very expensive .

would your set fix my problem?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
914Sixer   FS: NEW Upper & Lower Steering Column Bearing $59 shipped   Sep 30 2026, 04:27 PM
Ninja   I'll take a set Pay you tomorrow Rick   Sep 30 2026, 06:41 PM
Luke M   I'll take a set.   Sep 30 2026, 07:28 PM
Ron914   Mark, Im interested in a set but I have a 76 . My ...   Sep 30 2026, 08:45 PM
Tabsocal   Pm sent   Sep 30 2026, 11:54 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
22 User(s) are reading this topic (20 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: Jack Standz, Tabsocal

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 12:37 AM
...