|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| TRP |
Sep 30 2026, 09:46 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 455 Joined: 2-September 23 From: Morgan Hill, CA Member No.: 27,559 Region Association: None
|
As the title states, I am looking for a high quality solid state voltage regulator for my 914. I am troubleshooting this 123 Ignition distributor misfire issue and one of the items I have been asked to verify the condition my voltage regulator. I did recently have my alternator rebuilt and read that I should have replaced my voltage regulator at the same time; I didnt. Now I am going to replace it and see if that helps my current situation.
I have read that there are many variations offered online but only a few fit properly in the relay board without modification. What does the brain trust here suggest? Thank you! Ted |
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 1st October 2026 - 12:37 AM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |