|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| ctc911ctc |
Oct 9 2026, 12:32 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 1,386 Joined: 9-June 18 From: boston Member No.: 22,206 Region Association: North East States
|
914 2.0 '74 all stock
All, Prior to my learning that everyone here existed - I have had a succession of 914s, I have 2 right now and I would like to revisit a welding job done in the distance past. My son and I acquired the car in 2015, pulled from a garage in RI, we were able to get it re-built together and he welded braces on the longs - we did not know about Restoration Design and all of you. We designed some CAD drawings and had parts fabricated and then he welded them with the assistance of a friend. I would like to retain one of you or perhaps someone that you could recommend in the NewEngland area to: Cut and replace the proper metal on the Hell-Hole area as well as Longs. Any ideas or interested parties? |
![]() ![]() |
| 914werke |
Oct 9 2026, 01:54 PM
Post
#2
|
|
"I got blisters on me fingers" ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 11,764 Joined: 22-March 03 From: USofA Member No.: 453 Region Association: Pacific Northwest
|
|
ctc911ctc FIxing the Hell Hole and Longs Oct 9 2026, 12:32 PM
friethmiller
Cut and replace the proper metal on the Hell-Hole... Oct 9 2026, 12:55 PM
76-914 How about Chris Foley? Oct 9 2026, 06:44 PM![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 9th October 2026 - 07:48 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |