Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Eyebrow Removal
cabrioartie
post Oct 10 2026, 06:16 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Members
Posts: 35
Joined: 8-October 24
From: Las Vegas, NV
Member No.: 28,400
Region Association: None



Performed SirAndy's headlight alignment today. Everything went as he described. It should be noted, I have rubber covers over the area where the arm and spindle reside.

Anyways all went extremely well. I just have one little alignment issue with one of the eyebrows. It's just a little to far from one side, which makes it to close to the other side. I believe a little bending of the eyebrow tabs will resolve this issue. But, before I break something, I figured I would ask here. How do you remove the eyebrow? Is it just something you pull out, they seem to be in rather firmly. And, incase anyone asks, they seem to be mounted with the proper rubber grommets.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
cabrioartie   Eyebrow Removal   Oct 10 2026, 06:16 PM
Ace Le Count   Performed SirAndy's headlight alignment today...   Oct 10 2026, 07:27 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: cabrioartie

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th October 2026 - 09:03 PM
...