|
|

|
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way. Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. |
|
|
| cabrioartie |
Oct 10 2026, 06:16 PM
Post
#1
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Members Posts: 35 Joined: 8-October 24 From: Las Vegas, NV Member No.: 28,400 Region Association: None
|
Performed SirAndy's headlight alignment today. Everything went as he described. It should be noted, I have rubber covers over the area where the arm and spindle reside.
Anyways all went extremely well. I just have one little alignment issue with one of the eyebrows. It's just a little to far from one side, which makes it to close to the other side. I believe a little bending of the eyebrow tabs will resolve this issue. But, before I break something, I figured I would ask here. How do you remove the eyebrow? Is it just something you pull out, they seem to be in rather firmly. And, incase anyone asks, they seem to be mounted with the proper rubber grommets. |
![]() ![]() |
| Ace Le Count |
Oct 10 2026, 07:27 PM
Post
#2
|
|
Looking for 4712908713 ![]() ![]() Group: Members Posts: 239 Joined: 20-February 18 From: Golden Valley, AZ Member No.: 21,910 Region Association: None |
Performed SirAndy's headlight alignment today. Everything went as he described. It should be noted, I have rubber covers over the area where the arm and spindle reside. Anyways all went extremely well. I just have one little alignment issue with one of the eyebrows. It's just a little to far from one side, which makes it to close to the other side. I believe a little bending of the eyebrow tabs will resolve this issue. But, before I break something, I figured I would ask here. How do you remove the eyebrow? Is it just something you pull out, they seem to be in rather firmly. And, incase anyone asks, they seem to be mounted with the proper rubber grommets. Thats what I did with mine. My car didn't have headlights mounted when I bought it. (Race car) All I had to do was bend the tabs. in my case, even the brow itself was bent. So, after spending some time doing some careful straightening, they fit great! They pull right out. It is easier to get your fingers under it if you remove the headlight surround first, then with the headlights up, they should lift right out. |
![]() ![]() |
|
Lo-Fi Version | Time is now: 10th October 2026 - 09:04 PM |
| All rights reserved 914World.com © since 2002 |
|
914World.com is the fastest growing online 914 community! We have it all, classifieds, events, forums, vendors, parts, autocross, racing, technical articles, events calendar, newsletter, restoration, gallery, archives, history and more for your Porsche 914 ... |