Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help!!!
Qarl
post Feb 23 2005, 09:51 PM
Post #1

Shriveled member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 271
Region Association: None

When can I safely get out of here?

See my other post!

Thx!

Q
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
Spoke
post Feb 24 2005, 06:47 AM
Post #2

Jerry

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,031
Region Association: None

We're only expecting 4-6 inches of snow starting at noon today and continuing until midnight or so. The roads will be ok by morning. I'm looking forward to the snow and getting out in it with my AWD A6 and my daughter's AWD Legacy. The Legacy is fun but it has too much torque for the snow. It spins the wheels way too easy. Good for dry weather but bad for snow. The A6 has poor low end torque which is good for the snow but not for dry weather.

Also will be skiing on Sunday at Blue Mountain Ski Resort, only 16 miles away. I can see the lights on the mountain from my house. Conditions should be excellent. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/mueba.gif)
smilie

Spoke

PS: The 914 has been in the garage for the last 5 days during the last little snow and will be in the garage for another day or 2. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/mad.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 02:19 AM