Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Renegade VS Simpson, cooling difference
sean_v8_914
post May 30 2005, 01:13 PM
Post #1

Chingon 601

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,541

what is so different that makes renegade work better
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
skline
post May 30 2005, 01:33 PM
Post #2

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

Well, you cant really say that one works better than the other. You can however note the differences between the two. They both work well if installed correctly and do what they were intended to do. The radiators are both well thought out and tried. The Renegade however, uses larger hoses than the RS. The RS comes with templates to make the shrouding and the RH comes with the shrouding already made. That is a big plus in my opinion. They both use the same type of hoses which will work just fine. I went with the Marine exhaust hoses which are are stronger and more durable and wont collapse under heat or vaccume. To top it all off, I got the marine hoses for less than the hose kits from either vendor. Other than that, the kits are pretty much the same parts, made by Kennedy and the water pumps are almost identical. So it's just a matter of what you want to go with.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 01:26 AM