Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Evolution Auto-x school
914forme
post Feb 5 2007, 06:51 AM
Post #1

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

Anybody done an Evolution Auto-x school?

I just signed up for one, it looks like me and the vettes in SM2 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sheeplove.gif) but hey I am there to learn, spankin them is a bonus for me. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chairfall.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
914forme
post Feb 21 2007, 08:46 AM
Post #2

Times a wastin', get wrenchin'!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,388
Region Association: None

2155 lbs in SM2 trim and NASA D trim also. 2150 is the limit. I have all the enterior or welll everything is covered. Main thing was all the chassis stiffening I have done to the car. I have rods coming off the rear frame horns, egmann kits, windshield post, GT kit which I did back in the day, etc..... GT style Bolt down top is there also. IT is one stiff mother chassis wise. Suspension wise it is also stiff, but spring rates are lower than most run. But swaybar rates are up in hte stratiousphere for these cars. The interesting thing is the class seemed to fit the car, not the other way around.

Now when I remove the ballast I am at 1965 lbs currently, and have another 11 or 12 pounds to take out beyound that. Maybe more if I remove a couple other systems, replace the optima etc..... I figure I can break the 1900 mark, with fluids, and me out of the car. I run hte less weight for PCA where I run in I1. SM2 was really an easy class for my car to drop into, and it is pure seat time, and learning for me. NASA is where I run for the compition of it. But I will have to check, cause those slicks you turned me onto, do they fit in SM2?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 03:51 AM