Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Whew! We dodged a bullet!, Raby Engine Kit Program will continue...
ConeDodger
post Jan 28 2010, 11:35 PM
Post #1

Apex killer!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,380
Region Association: Northern California

Unless you spend a bit of time over on Jake's site, Aircooled Technology Forums, you might not know that Jake's watercooled six cylinder business is on fire. He had been considering what options he had to keep the quality of his work and still keep the engine kit program which takes a lot of manpower and frankly, you may never know how close he came to just pulling the plug. Plus, last year was a tough year for Jake and I wouldn't have blamed him for trying to make life simpler... He has been doing a lot of wild boar hunting lately and I guess all of the North Florida solitude has helped him make some decisions...

Today after quite a wait for a number of people who had been wanting to order kits Jake announced that he will continue the program with a select number of kits... I just took a look at the list and he has kept the best of the best.

Did you know the 2270 kit is up to 185 HP now??? Any idea what 185 HP feels like when you are in a light mid-engine car? Unbelievable!!!

Jake guards his secrets carefully so I hope I have not overstepped what he wants to be known off his site... My apologies if I have, and I will certainly delete the thread at your request Jake.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 11:20 PM