Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MPS #037 w/ ECU #043/044? Calling PBanders (BRAD)
detoxcowboy
post Jan 30 2010, 09:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,642
Region Association: Africa

Brad,

Regarding my Stock 1974 2.0

I have read your DJet Parts Compatibily, and notice your logging/trying/testing MPS and ECU combinations but have not seen and would like your opinion of the MPS #037 in conjuntion w/ #043/044 ECU.. I am currently using this combination (no ballast resistor) and both units are NEW/NOS. I have not noticed a functional change in performance since switching from Used but funtional combination units of #043 MPS and #052 ECU. Everything else in my system is NEW/NOS certainly everything but the AAR, PCVvalve and Fuel Pump , so the djet playground is "clean". Not Certain as to which CHT but it has not changed when I changed mps and ecu nor has a ballast resistor in conjunction ( I have a very very early 74, 9th one by engine #'s and ordered the cht by that #)

I seemed to have learned more about it after putting together than when I was purchasing to do so,.. Confused?

Wondering if I should be using a specific CHT and no where have I found information on why the 037 MPS is different on that it is " specially adjusted" ( I am drivng around close to sea level so. cal.). Seems to be more info about the 037ECU's affect than the 037MPS's?

Thanks PBanders ahead of time for any input will assist understanding more of the Djet.. Joe
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 05:06 PM