Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Imma Complete Dumbass, UGH
buhs914
post Mar 19 2010, 02:16 AM
Post #1

Not So Newbie

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,478
Region Association: Southwest Region

Well i finished doing my front brakes and fixing some other little stuff and decided to take the car out for a drive. Well i had to jump start it since the battery is dead. It took a bit to get it to run smooth but once i got it, it ran great. I took it out for a lap around the nearby block and about halfway around the loop i started hearing some sounds from the left tires and then a big thump and the left rear side dropped down. I jumped out of the car to see wtf just happened and i found that out of my rush to drive my car i had forgot to check the rear lug nuts and the rear left tire came off (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) it dented up the rear fender.. and not only that but the front left tire went completely flat (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) ugh

after getting the wheel back on and changing the tire i jumped and restarted the disaster and drove it back to my house. It seemed to drive just fine and the brakes worked great but now my fender is bent up... i guess i have more to do tomorrow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

ugh i am a dumbass
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 02:12 AM