Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Handbrake knob/button, need one for UK MOT pass
Crawf
post Apr 10 2004, 04:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 171

Haven't posted for a while and really need help in obtaining a handbrake knob/button - the part that you depress to release the handbrake. The thread has worn on mine so needs replacing and I was wanting to know if it's a 914 part only or if it's from the VW or Porsche parts bin - if it is then it'll be easier to source in the UK. It's only a small part but is holding me up as the handbrake is inoperable at the mo.

Spent yesterday charging batteries, sorting out fuse issues and replacing targa/windscreen seals in an effort to get the car in working order for the summer months after coming out of hibernation.

Crawf
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Crawf   Handbrake knob/button   Apr 10 2004, 04:16 AM
Jeroen   Hey Crawf, I'll check in my stash. I think I ...   Apr 10 2004, 06:46 AM
SLITS   If you don't mind getting help from the coloni...   Apr 10 2004, 08:55 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 04:04 PM