Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Putting Together A First Time 914 Rebuild Team, Help wanted for rebuild in Huntington Beach, CA
EdArango
post Oct 17 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #1

914 Enthusiast

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,309
Region Association: Southern California

Hello Everyone,
A few months ago I decided to rebuild my 73/1.7 914. My goal is to repair the rust issues, upgrade to 5 lugs, convert to 6 cylinder & flares and body work.

I would like to know if anybody would be interested in helping me with this project. This can be a learning experience for anyone that might be thinking of doing such a project themselves but might not feel they have the knowlegde or experience to get the job done. This would be a great way for us to brainstorm ideas and processes and learn how to rebuild a 914. Obviously, I would provide everything for this car but it would be great to have some help and other opinions with the ability for some on- hands learning.
Let me know what you guys think?

ED
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 04:44 PM