Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> No more brake drag..., thanks to Dinomium!
red914
post May 1 2004, 09:45 PM
Post #1

...i believe in coyotes and time as an abstract...

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,641

well, Dino came up from Bremerton this morning and helped guide me through the operation known as,"take the rear caliper off and see why it is dragging, push the pistons back in then adjust/vent them and top it all off with a good round of brake bleeding." I honestly could not have done it without him. For all of you unfamiliar with Dinomium (a precious metal?), i'll just say, in his inimitable fashion, that "He totally RAWKS!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rocking nana.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rocking nana.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rocking nana.gif)

Thanks also to DaveP; without his description of the operation, sent to me via PM, Dino would have just as well have spoken Greek today. Thanks, DaveP! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif)

Afterwards, I drove down to his place in Bremerton so I could see his toys. I now have teener envy! His tools are the stuff of envy also (which isn't as bad as it sounds). All he asked in exchange for his invaluable help was a sandwich and a Guinness (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer3.gif) , which makes him a man after my own heart. He also let me try some of his very nice fine Kentucky bourbon.

Dino, my offer to help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smash.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blowtorch.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sawzall-smiley.gif) with your project, to the best of my ability, still stands. and your idea of a paint job is awesome. i'd like to borrow the movie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) when i see you next; cool? Thanks again.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th June 2024 - 02:58 AM