Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I just got my car out of the shop.
weird_looking_cactus
post May 4 2004, 04:14 PM
Post #1

Cactus

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,660

I just got my car out of the shop after it would not start. It works great as of now. My car got flooded somehow. He showed me my old spark plugs and they were black and covered with gas. So he put some new ones in that way I wouldn't have to pull my car home and do it my self.

Plus he found a bad ground wire to the computer. He also told me that really nothing is grounding my engine so told me to get a nice big thick wire run it from the battery to the the fan housing to help it ground more.

Im want to clean up my relay board so I want to replace the two fuses but there so old I can't tell what color they are. Plus I want to replace the relays and wondering if anyone has some extra new one around I can buy. I also have a problem when I turn my fog lights on it burns out my fuse withen a couple seconds. Im using the red 16 fuse which it says to use. Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
weird_looking_cactus   I just got my car out of the shop.   May 4 2004, 04:14 PM
lapuwali   There's supposed to be a braided ground strap ...   May 4 2004, 04:28 PM
Lawrence  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 06:30 PM