Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Missing
Bullet
post May 8 2004, 10:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,940

I got the engine started tonight. And as it was running it was missing bad as if though it was running on only 3 Cylinders. But as i take the RPM to around 3k it starts to run really smooth. I cant help but to think that i might have a Fualty injector that is having a hard time opening up untill there is some good pressure behind it. I havent had the chance to Check for spark at all the cylinders or do a spray check on the injectors. Im just trying to get a plan on were to start first.
Also the right bank has a exhust leak that is comming from the head to headers I can look up and see where it left a dark spot on the Copper caskets. Have any of you guys tried exhuast sealent (it is a copper color) to try and fix this. and yes i checked the torque on the studs.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 11:05 PM