Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> It begins . . ., summahh of 914
type11969
post May 30 2004, 01:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,410
Region Association: North East States

I just bought the furniture dolly and with the help of PP's article, I'm going to go pull the engine out of the 914 in my avatar. Never done this before, should be interesting. Gonna give the engine a breeze through to look for anything questionable, maybe swap it with a 1.8l that I was going to put into my beetle, install a working alternator that I just won on the bay, and go from there. I'm finally done with school, don't have a job yet but once I obtain one (hopefully, anyone want an EE/ME?) I am going to try to start as late as I can. With any luck I'll be able to get this 914 in solid shape in the time that I have free. Just a fair warning that questions may be pouring in from here on out.

Ahhh, a summer filled with no responsibilities and working on my 914, can it get any better?

-Chris
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 02:08 PM