Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> you ever get that..., frustrated as hell feeling?!
tat2dphreak
post Jun 6 2004, 03:35 PM
Post #1

stoya, stoya, stoya

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 792
Region Association: Southwest Region

here lately I haven't had much time (in a stretch) to work on my car... an hour here, 2 hours there... but the bad thing is this... I don't feel like I'm getting JACK SHIT done!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
I fight with my tranny linkage every time I go over there, and I still can't get the 2 bars to connect... they will connect about 1/2 of the way, and then nothing... I've tried everything I know to try, took the shifter off, took the firewall bushing out... put the shifter back on and used it for leverage(to try pushing the rod into the coupler instead of putting the coupler into the rod... what's the trick? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

I get tired of messing with that, so I go to electrical issues... lord knows I have a few... I figure out 1 or 2 and then something else breaks, this time the starter button I rigged to go around the relay board(which I suspect being the issue behind the key ignition not starting the car..) stopped working, and I haven't even jacked with it...
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

and when ISN'T taking the dash off a PITA?!

sorry if I'm whining, I just have to vent... this is my first project car, and my patience for the learning curve is worn down a bit... I love this little car, but DAMN!!! I think I'll have a few beers and take a break from the heat...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 06:37 PM