Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

> Another plea to clean up the "Nailed threads"
1970 Neun vierzehn
post Aug 31 2011, 08:30 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,727

Two recent questions arose, one on the Main Forum and the other one here that should have been easily accessed and answered if the information regarding the various OEM aspects of our cars wasn't so byzantine in their content.

The nailed threads contain entirely too much non-OEM content, redundent photos and superficial comments/discussion to be user friendly.

In attempting to provide concise replys to the aforementioned inquiries, I had to spend entirely too much time scrolling through too many pages of irrelevant material. Perhaps it's this lack of precise, organized (by year maybe?) information in the nailed threads thar discourages the use of, what should be, a valuable tool in the maintenance and care of our cars.

The concept of the nailed theads is great, the realization.....not so much.

Since this is my 3rd thread on this topic, I'll acknowledge that yes, perhaps I am (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dead horse.gif)

Paul
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 07:37 AM