Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 parts =A pound of Flesh!, Evil Bay Sellers..(some)
914runnow
post Jan 6 2013, 01:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,948
Region Association: None

that is the number to a rear Luggage Rack..
most sell here for 50.00 to 100.00 max used..
I will admit I am one here looking for those 'Uber Bargains'..
although sometimes 'the evil' is a great source..
seems to have grown too big for itz britches..
wayyyyy too many parts, and stuff for MG's mercedes etc..
they say will fit..and have nothing AT ALL to do with our
914's..!! Been burned a few times with that stupid fit application chart!!
I have not been on, (evil) in close to a year..it just keeps getting worse and worse,
to the any and all parts will fit your 914 cha cha..and the usuall suspects asking a pound of flesh for their parts....years ago in the beginning..it was awesome..
now a 130,000mile 75 1.8 for 14,000.00$..!!?? we hope they get it as our cars will scream up in value..but it goes the other way too...newbies sayin ..Hmmmm
maybe a Miata..or??point is the rookies,selling parts and cars, has gotten 'Uber Overload'...or the one that just got kicked off of here..that seems to do a name change..and squeak back under the wire to re sell parts...(BTW..got 20 NOS lug bolt caps..16 were used)..guess I am venting...as evil bay cannot police these now 14,000 items plus on the 914 sales arena..(years ago it was 600 to 700 total parts cars memorabilia etc...)That is why it works out well here....for the most part we are drivers...and the 'checks and balances' are a plus here..
soooo to end my 'Rant'....the luggage rack is at $399.99.00 with free pitting
and rust spots!!..'Nuff Said'..!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 05:21 AM