Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 sighting - Next to me at stoplight!, made my day
TonyAKAVW
post Nov 12 2004, 03:33 PM
Post #1

That's my ride.

Group: Members
Member No.: 166
Region Association: None

So I was driving back to work today after lunch and I come to T in the road at Rindge and Manhattan Beach Blvd. here in Manhattan Beach. I see a black 914 drive past. Luckily I was headed the same direction and the light changed. I floored it out onto the road in hopes of catching up and luckily the next light was red. Just me luck, I pulled up right beside the black 914 and the lady who was driving it seemed to be utterly shocked. She smiled this huge smile and waved and honked the horn. I did likewise and then made my right turn.

I think there are several 914s in the area. I have seen a silver one around here, another black one that was modified, a red one under reconstruction in someone's driveway, and then this black one. And of course around here there are a zillion other Porshces. Just yesterday I was driving behind a boxster and a 996 pulled out a few cars behind me.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. It was a pretty darn cool experience.

-Tony
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 11:53 AM