Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Front Bumper, Finally
cpavlenko
post Aug 27 2013, 10:41 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 14,400
Region Association: Southwest Region

Well, I finally found a early front bumper for $75.00 in real good shape. Had to drive 740 miles round trip to pick it up. From Chino Valley AZ. to Ramona Calif.
The person selling would not ship. Well it was well worth the trip, it had minor dents, but the chrome was good. Sooooooo today I drove 260 miles round trip to Metro Plating at Mesa AZ. These guys had templates for all kinds of bumpers, and there going to straighten and re chrome it for $300.00. I'll get it back in three weeks. Also found the original owner of my 914, and he had the top bumper pad, and sold it to me for $100.00. It's in great shape. So soon I'll be able to take the 916 fiber front piece off the 914. Oh, Metro Plating had a templet for my bumper. I'm a happy camper today.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st June 2024 - 03:14 AM