Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help, I don't want foglight openings, on a fiberglass bumper, what to do?
DougC
post Jan 3 2005, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,307

I asked several weeks a go if anyone knew a source for fiberglass front bumpers that omitted or excluded the square openings for the foglights. The only answer I got was that I could "glass" that area in myself. I remember seeing a thread on this forum a few months back that showed a track car in purple (aubergine) with this set up and a GT valance, it's exactly what I want to do but can not locate the thread now - can't remember anything else about the thread. But if I could find it I could contact the cars owner for some info. Anyway if there's not a supplier for these, can someone give me some fairly straight forward instructions on how they'd go about glassing in those foglight openings? I've worked with resin & cloth before but there's quite a large area and I assume some effort could be saved by using a couple of premade F/G panels cut to the right size.

Doug C
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 08:33 PM