Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I have the best father-in-law
TonyAKAVW
post Jan 4 2005, 09:33 PM
Post #1

That's my ride.

Group: Members
Member No.: 166
Region Association: None

So my inlaws have been staying with us for the holidays. Some of my friends at work cringed when I told them they'd be here for a month, but let me tell you this has been a very nice visit. For instance, today I gave my father-in-law the combination for the garage and when I came home from work tonight and looked in the garage, there's the roller with a bunch of body work done on it (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/ohmy.gif)

Not to mention last week we replaced the brake master cylinder and stripped and POR'd the whole floor pan after doing to minor rust repair. The truly remarkable part of this is that he speaks only Spanish and I speak only a little. I think we've discovered more hand waving ways to communicate than ever.

Another benefit: Mother-in-law cooks some damn good meals.

-Tony
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 10:22 PM