Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sometimes it pays to shop local, When you really need a part now
skline
post Jan 26 2005, 10:59 PM
Post #1

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

Steve Stromberg come over today to help me adjust my shifter and we found a bushing that needed to be replaced. So I go online and the least amount I found one was at Pelican for $47 and some change. Plus shipping and a couple days to get it from 30 miles away. He suggests I call Mesa Performance over here about 10 minutes away. I get them on the phone and they guy tells me he has the whole kit for $39.00. I buzz over and pick it up and I am back in 15 minutes with the parts I need. I didnt pay for shipping and I didnt have to wait. You just never know till you actually shop your local resources. The kit is a Weltmeister by the way. Heres a picture of the complete kit. It even came with the little screws that are impossible to find.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th June 2024 - 06:41 AM