Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 2056 and stock djet fi, worth the headache to use stock djet fi with 2056 build??
funk
post Nov 14 2014, 01:05 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,531
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I am trying to get all info if its worth the headache to use a stock fi with 2056?? is it simple to make the tuning adjustments and parts changes and who is the top information man on this subject??from some of the threads people seem to think stick with all stock if going stock fi??I'd like the boost in hp with the 2056 if I can get the stock fi to work properly on the other hand id rather stick with the 1971 stock if there is problems linked with the fi when using larger p and c's ?? I know there are quite a few threads but none of them have been that specific on who works on these set ups mostly do it your selfers doing trial and error with this?? why can't I just send my cpu to a guy and he just tune it specifically to my engine cc??
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 09:35 PM